Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Gamer Mom Probs

 I'm feeling the itch to game as of late. Hopefully I can satisfy this need soon. Having two little ones makes it extremely hard to play a video game.
 When I play a video game, I have to submerse myself completely in whatever universe I may be playing in at that moment. Maybe I need to start waking up earlier in order to be able to get some gaming in before the kids wake up, hahaha! In all seriousness though...I need to game! I feel like a drug addict going through withdrawls...it's sad, and almost...pathetic ;_;.
 I need to finish Skyrim...I need to finish Skyward Sword...there are so many I NEED to finish...

 One day...

Well, gamer-rant over...Expect a blog coming up for my trip to Dallas, Tx Comic Con Fan Days!!! :D

Follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/AwesomeGeekMom

Check out the gaming website I write for!
http://gamingprecision.com/

My Tumblr!
http://geekmomofawesomness.tumblr.com/

Fan page on FaceBook!
https://www.facebook.com/GeekMomOfAwesomness


2 comments:

  1. It has been awesome reading through your blogposts as they have reinforced me in the fact that I can stay geeky and gaming even when my child is born in May. (Well I guess this particular post is almost saying the contrary, but I have hope! ;))

    I am also glad to see that you are finding work as a gaming mom through your writing, which is something I myself aspire to one day! :)

    All the best from a fellow geeky gamer mom(to be).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome!!! Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, life has gotten a bit hectic because of the holidays, but no it's back to gaming and blogging fun! Congrats on your soon-to-be-here budle of joy! Boy or girl? Having kids are awesome...especially once they get a little older, you can introduce them to gaming and all that other fun geekery the universe offers! Thank you for following and reading, it means alot! If you have a facebook, like my page www.facebook.com/geekmomofawesomness I'm always on there, posting game pics and funny geekdom =) Thank you much, and from one geek mom to another: Stay calm, and geek on! Peace, love & Video games!

      Delete