Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Catching Up To Do!

It's been quite some time since I've written a blog post. I really need to stay on top of this more! I've recently become Managing Editor over at Gaming Precision, so I've been pretty busy busy. All the writing I do nowadays is work related. My poetry and story writing has taken a backseat in life, just as it seems this blog has as well.
I've dived deeper into my retro gaming obsession as of late. I bought a Retron 3, and along with it got me some third-party controllers, because frankly the two that come with it are the worst controllers to ever exist. I also got The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, as the Retron 3 plays SNES, NES, and Sega Genesis games. I also got Crystalis, one of my all-time favorite titles for the NES. I still need to find time to sit back and savor one of those titles...with everything I do in my daily life, I hardly have time. It's funny, I make extra money to buy games and fund my habit, yet I'm so busy making the extra money to fund my habit, that I don't have time to even relish in my habit! Gotta love double-edged swords like that.
I've also been playing FFX/X-2 HD Remaster, which is utterly beautiful in my opinion....colors are brighter, lines sharper, I love it! I've also been playing around with the original Final Fantasy on my PSP Go...When I get a chance, that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment