Tuesday, December 31, 2013

As This Year Ends

Well, 2013 is coming to its end tonight. What an awesome year it was for me and for the gaming world. So many incredible games came out this year, along with the latest in home gaming consoles, Microsoft's XBOX One and Sony's PlayStation 4. Though I have yet to get my hands on either one, they do play a part in my near future. I prefer to wait and make sure all the bugs are all worked out. It's just so much easier. Also, all of the awesome games don't even come out until next year anyway. This year I enjoyed many great games, Pokemon X, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Water HD, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Super Mario 3D World, The Last of Us, Beyond: Two Souls, DmC, Diablo 3 for console, The Elder Scrolls Online Beta, Tomb Raider, and so many more that I just can't think of at the moment! This year in gaming was a great one, and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us gamers and gamerettes. Peace, love & video games, my dears, be safe and have a happy new year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment