Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Animal Crossing: New Leaf, More Addicting Than Drugs!!

Ever since I finally got my hands on Animal crossing: New Leaf for the Nintendo 3DS, I haven't been able to quit...
Animal Crossing for the 3DS was one of those games that I just couldn't wait for it to come out. Unfortunately, funds didn't allow me to get it the day of it's release, June 6th of this year. Finally, on July 1st I was able to pick up this lovely little bundle of joy.
The last AC game that I had played prior to AC:NL was the AC game for the Nintendo GameCube. I cannot begin to tell you how many hours of joy that damned game gave me. I'm a huge fan of games like Harvest Moon and the Sims, so this game was right up my alley.
I have yet to be disappointed with AC:NL. Everyday, something new happens, or someone new moves into my little town. Honestly, the one and only disappointment I've had thus far is the lack of friends to play with on the game and have come visit my towns, and allow me to visit theirs. At the end of this blog I will post my friend code, any of you who wish to play with me, comment you friend code below, and I will add you in a heart-beat! Yay for visitors who may or may not grace my tiny town of UnRealm with their awesomeness!!!
For those of you who have not purchased this game and is still playing around with the idea...
DO IT! GO AND DO IT NOW!!!
If you are a fan of the franchise, I promise you won't get let down. Play it, tell me what you think! :D
FaceBook fanpage:
https://www.facebook.com/GeekMomOfAwesomness
1st Website I work for:
https://www.GamingPrecision.com 
2nd Website I work for:
https://www.UnboundGamer.com 
Follow me on Twitter:
 @AwesomeGeekMom





1 comment: