Monday, August 13, 2012

San Japan Review

So came home from San Japan yesterday...SO MUCH FUN! I had forgotten how much I enjoy a good anime convention. Great cosplays, lots of activities, it was great! This particular convention was held in San Antonio Texas at the hotel, the Grand Hyatt. The hotel was great, offering discounts on rooms to those there attending the con. For the most part staff was good, though, there were a few that were rather rude and I would've liked to slap if given the chance >:[ Anyway, back to the cosplays! Some of the best cosplays I've seen in a while. Gave me the boost I needed to want to get back into cosplaying more than what I am. I've already planned out a few that I'd like to work on in the future for future cons I will be attending. The rave was tons of fun! Awesome show put on by the DJ Arch-Angel and go-go dancers. All in all, awesome con, I will def attend in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment