Monday, August 6, 2012

Green Tea & Zelda!

So today I'm thinking of attempting my Zelda gaming marathon once again. Thinking I'll play some more of A Link to the Past, then some Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, and finally, the completion of Skyward Sword once my dear hubby comes home from work (because he wants to see the ending). So today will be a day of green tea drinking and infinite Zelda game-play, of course with the break every now and then to feed my precious babies <3 Today...will be a good day.
 And at the same time I feel the urge to forgo my Wii games, and cheat on it with my xbox360 and give some more of my life away to Skyrim. I could dwell in that world forever...BUT! Zelda needs my attention today...Link needs me to make him the Hero of Time all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment